NASTEC 4HS VSD Borehole Pumps
The NASTEC 4HS series is a range of 4” electric submersible pumps for borehole & well applications.
Construction characteristics and use of specific materials allow 4HS to be suitable for drinking water applications.
- Built-in integrated inverter controlled by CM control module.
- Multistage pump made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
water-filled permanent magnet synchronous motor with encapsulated resin
stator, fully constructed of AISI 304 stainless steel.
The Pump Integrated Inverter provides the following features;
- Automatic variable pump speed to maintain set-pressure regardless of water demand. Thus the pump only operates at a speed that matches demand, significantly reducing power consumption and extending pump life.
- Starts and stops pump gently, thus reducing in-rush currents/power consumption & mechanical stresses.
- Protects pump and drive from abnormal conditions such as overload, surges, under/over-voltage, dry running, and any abnormal conditions.
Integrated onboard inverter eliminates the requirement for expensive electrical filters and shielded cables and reduces electromagnetic emissions to absolute minimums.
The 4HS product range matches applications in residential & commercial markets for water supply, water pressurization and irrigation.
Compared to conventional solutions 4HS offers:
- Energy-saving operation.
- Quick and simplified application.
- System reliability.
4HS range submersible pumps are designed to provide customers a ready
to-use product. Packages include;
- 4HS pump including 2,5 m / 8 ft flat cable lead (ACS-WRAS-KTM compliant)
- Surface control module (CM)
- Cable junction kit
- Pressure transducer 0-16 bar / 0-250 psi
- Operating Manual