Small Scale Reverse Osmosis
- Up to 189 litres per day of on-demand purified water, ideal for use in Aquariums, or window cleaning equipment.
- Works on mains pressure of 2.8 bar or more, requiring no pump or electricity.
- The AquaRO system takes up very little space and can be easily mounted horizontally or vertically for convenience.
- Quick and simple cartridge change-out with 1/4” push-fit connections
Twist Lock Undersink RO
- Probably the most effective way of producing pure water, free from 97% of most contaminants. Configured with two high capacity carbon blocks and one high purity RO membrane, capable of producing up to 75 lpd of pure, healthy drinking water.
- A small footprint allows installation of the SPECTRUM PTL system in the most confined spaces with no tools required for filter change-outs.
- Features 10 ltr storage tank, faucet and mains saddle valve.
A booster pump can be supplied For systems with low pressure, or gravity feed.
Bespoke systems can be made to better suite your exact requirements.